Assignment Checklist for T4T
Use this list to check if you've completed all assignments for our course to date. (Updated 6 April 2011)
Completed prior to Quiz 1 (weeks 1-4)
- What is the direct link to your week1 blog post, including your professional goals and a story of an educator who inspired you in the past?
- What is the direct link to your week2 blog post, including your ideas for your Pecha Kucha assignment?
- What is the direct link to your week3 blog post, reflecting on the video "We Like Our Blogging Buddies: The Write Stuff with Blogging Mentors?"
- What is the direct link to your week4 blog post, reflecting on the video "Intersections?"
Completed prior to Quiz 2 (Google Reader)
- Google Reader Bundle Assignment
Completed prior to Quiz 3 (weeks 5-8)
- What is the direct link to your week5 blog post about Chris Betcher's presentation, "Teaching Kids to Think Using Scratch."
- What is the direct link to your week6 blog post about the featured Scratch project you downloaded, and a brief reflection about what scripts they used / what you learned as a result of exploring this project?
- What is the direct link to your week7 blog post which links to your shared FIRST project on the Scratch website AND includes a reflection on what you learned during this Scratch project experience?
- What is the direct link to your week8 blog post which links to your shared SECOND project on the Scratch website (which should tell a story) AND includes a reflection on what you learned during this Scratch project experience?
Completed prior to Quiz 4 (Scratch)
- Please copy and paste the link to your blog post for your final Scratch Project reflection (week9 assignment.) Be sure your reflection includes a link to your shared project on the Scratch website.
Completed prior to Quiz 5 (Pecha Kucha)
- What is the link to your blog post for week10, reflecting on your Pecha Kucha assignment? The post should have 3 paragraphs, following instructions on http://wiki.wesfryer.com/t4t/assignments/week10
Completed prior to Quiz 6 (weeks 9-12)
- What is the direct link to your week12 blog post about Tony Vincent's presentation, "Project Based Learning in Hand."
Completed prior to Quiz 7 (Screencasting)
- What is the link to your blog post about our Screencasting assignment, including a link to your Screenr screencast, the embedded version, and a short reflection about what you learned in this assignment?
Completed prior to Quiz 8 (Unit Plan)
- Please attach (in WebCT) your completed unit lesson plan following our provided guidelines and using the provided Unit_Plan_Template.doc document.
Completed prior to Quiz 9 (Smartboard Lesson)
- Please attach (in WebCT) your completed SMARTnotebook file following our provided IWB assignment guidelines.
Topics for our Final
Our final will consist of twenty multiple choice questions in a WebCT quiz. Be familiar with the definitions and uses of these technology tools and strategies, which we have studied as topics and resources in our course.
- Redefining the Beginner
- Web Browsers
- Pecha Kucha Presentations
- Image Resources (more info on Copyright Friendly Images)
- Video Reflection Rubric / Guidelines
- Commenting Guidelines
- Digital Footprints and Classroom Blogging
- Google Reader
- Copyright, Creative Commons & Fair Use
- Flip Video Scavenger Hunt
- Unit Plans
- Interactive White Boards (IWBs)