Telling Your Mission Story with iPad Video
Interested in having one of these sessions shared as a presentation or workshop for your organization? Many breakout sessions are available as 3 hour workshops, 1 hour interactive videoconferences, and downloadable podcasts. Learn more, view upcoming schedules, and find download links on learn.playingwithmedia.com.
Session Description: The iPad can be used to create narrated slideshows (created with digital still images), 'quick edit' videos and well as longer edited videos highlighting local as well as international mission work. In this session, iPad yoda Wesley Fryer will show examples of 'iPad-created digital stories' about Christian mission outreach efforts, and highlight ways iPad apps like Explain Everything, iMovie, and Pinnacle Studio can be used to digitally share the message of Christ through mission work around the world.
This presentation will be shared as a breakout session at the 2013 Mo-Ranch Men's Conference in Hunt, Texas. (May 3-5)
iPad Apps & App Resources:
- Leveraging YouTube to Tell The Story of Your Church Mission Outreach (July 2012)
- iPad Media Camp
- Apps for iPad
- Quick-edit Videography with iMovie for iPad (July 2011)
- Digital Storytelling with Pinnacle Studio for iPad (Oct 2012)
- Tutorial: How To Upload a Video to YouTube (Oct 2012)
- Narrated Slideshows & Screencasts (Mapping Media to the Common Core)
- Quick Edit Video (Mapping Media to the Common Core)