Assignments for Week 5: 9 February 2011
We will not meet face-to-face this week, but WILL have a required, online assignment. Here are your "to-do's" for week 5.
- Repeated from Week 4:
- Review our Video Reflection Rubric. (Make sure your future blog posts follow it!)
- Take Quiz #1 on Blog Reflections on WebCT by midnight CST, Wednesday, February 9th. (Note this extended deadline.)
- Make sure you're signed up for a Pecha Kucha presentation day! (Live, in-class presentations start next week on Feb 16th.)
- View Chris Betcher's 2010 K-12 Online Conference Presentation, "Teaching Kids to Think Using Scratch." (alternate link)
- Login to the class blog (for your section)
- Write and share on our class blog:
- Take a look at some of the Scratch Software resources on our class wiki and start thinking about the kinds of projects YOU want to create with Scratch in upcoming weeks!