Turning in Digital Work
Description: How can students turn in digital work to teachers, whether students are using iPads or laptops as their computing devices. In this hands-on workshop, teachers will learn how to setup and use Google Classroom and/or SeeSaw (both free) as workshop participants to turn in various kinds of digital work. In addition, teachers will learn how to setup and use a YouTube channel (free) to publish videos for flipping classroom lessons or providing "blended" learning opportunities for students using videos.
September 21, 2015 links:
- Intro Photo & referenced @TEDradioHour podcasts: Screentime Part 1 & Screentime Part 2
- Listen to our Radio Show created with Opinion!
- Elementary Teachers: Add Your Thoughts About Radio Shows
- Secondary Teachers: Add Your Thoughts About Google Drive
Access this webpage:
Either use this link: wfryer.me/dwork
or this QR code:
iPad Apps for Today
- i-Nigma (free) - QR code scanner
- Secondary: Google Classroom
- Elementary: SeeSaw
- Opinion (free for up to 10 minute radio shows, $4 for unlimited length)
- Voice Record Pro (free)
- YouTube Capture (free)
Why Digital Work?
Increase the QUANTITY and QUALITY of feedback you provide to students as a teacher!