- Take our 2nd Blog Reflection CheckPoints quiz on WebCT NLT (no later than) midnight, Tuesday March 8, 2011.
- Please write at one THOUGHTFUL comment on your UCO blog buddy's blog. (This can be on their week8 post or another one.)
- Spent at least ONE HOUR outside of class creating a second original, creative project in Scratch which "TELLS A STORY."
- Write and share a post on our class blog (for your section) which links to your shared project on the Scratch website AND includes a reflection on what you learned during this Scratch project experience.
- START your final Scratch project. Remember to use our Scratch Resources page. Try to make something which reflects creativity and computational thinking.
- Optional: Contribute to our Scratch Assessment Brainstorm.
- Optional: Register to attend the Heartland eLearning Conference at UCO March 7-8!