Storychasers use cameras, camcorders, cell phones, audio recorders, and other devices to create digital stories which document and share our world.
- Celebrate Oklahoma Voices
- Celebrate Kansas Voices
- Storychasers' Image Resources
- Storychasers on YouTube
- 11/4/2010: Storychasing Oklahoma History and Community Voices - Innovative Learning Institute (OU K-20 Center, Norman, Oklahoma) - Session slides available as a PDF (2.9 MB)
- 1 October 2010 Martin Institute Fall Conference (Memphis, TN) - View this session LIVE on Ustream!
- Wesley's February 2010 METC keynote, "Storychasing Literacy," is available as a Slidecast on SlideShare. (Synchronized slides with audio)
- VoiceThread (examples in VoiceThread 4 Education wiki)
- "Comparing options for free audio recording directly to the web: iPadio and Voisse" (post 23 Sept 2010)
- Loopt (post geo-located photos via Twitter, share your location with friends, requires that you have friends' mobile number to see their location)
- TwitPic (share geo-located photos via Twitter)
- Mobile Flickr (upload photos to Flickr via email, if your cell phone/smart phone geo-tags images, that geo-tag info should transfer to Flickr as part of the included meta info with your pix)
These are websites or tools which can be used after a trip to create a geo-tagged, sharable record of the experience.
Examples of Geo-Map Mashups